Soft Parts Halo 3 Marine Camo Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNSC_Leatherneck said:
Multicam is indeed some cool stuff. It is a bit pricey, though. On a side note, ACU (Army Combat Uniform, the Army's pattern and uniform) is not the best stuff, camouflage-wise. Compared to stuff like MARPAT or MULTICAM it sticks out like a sore thumb. It is most effective when viewed through night vision goggles, or on this couch:

ACU_Couch.jpg

this is what I use for my Marine outfit. I find it very effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get multicam pretty cheaply these days, either by getting the older BDU cut over the newer ACU cut, or by buying 'clone' china multicam. www.ebaybanned.com is a decent place to get cheap multicam, it just usally takes two weeks for shipping.

You could use a variety of different patterns, from British to Tiger Stripe (badass). UNSC Marines are typically outfitted for whatever environment they are deployed to. If you want a desert Marine, use British desert. If it's forests, use Tiger Stripe. The sky's the limit, really. My advice, use an urban digital pattern with a grey-black armor color. It's worth noting that Weta Workshop used Woodland Marpat (Marine Pattern) for their Marine Armors.

This is what I am contemplating as well. What BDU/ACU/TRU to wear underneath.

Wow, I don't even know how to describe the level of necro-posting here. Let this one rest, please.

I was actually referring to the one back a few posts that revived it after two years. If I didn't say something, someone else would have. But, yeah, it's still been two months, so...

im trying to find a really good referance for the usnc cams preferably for Johnson. i know that i can find cams on amazon but i want to find really good references for the patches and more external gear like the pads and vests. If you can help or point me in the right direction or give me tips please feel free to message me any tips.
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not use multicam!? Its a great mix of all camo and its very similar to the marine camo from halo 3. Also just flat out sexy

Come on, guys, the original topic is six years old at this point. I've never seen this much necroposting. Just let it fade into the abyss.

He said as he realized he probably isn't helping the matter much...

Following this post. I hope to have a Halo 3 marine by Dragon Con.

The last post in this topic is three years old. Replying to a topic that is more than six months old, especially when not adding any new or pertinent information is considered very bad manners and "necroposting."

Please remember to check the date of the last post in the thread before replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back