Props Halo 4/5 Sniper Rifle Version 2 (and some magnums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Junkie

Jr Member
Hey all! It's been a bit since I posted here and I apologize. I've been working on a Dark Souls Artorias cosplay.

Anywho, I got five commissions this month and it's been hell honestly.

1 Sniper Rifle
1 Reach Magnum
2 Halo 4 Magnums
1 Custom Halo 4 Magnum

The damn Sniper Rifle looks better than my personal one! Oh well, I made this one nine months after the first one. I'll make a Nornfang for myself maybe.

If you have any questions just ask!

halo props 19.jpg halo props 20.jpg halo props 16.jpg

halo props 31.jpg halo props 43.jpg halo props 76.jpg halo props 44.jpg halo props 49.jpg
halo props 64.jpg halo props 67.jpg halo props 60.jpg

Did you make these with insulation foam? I can see from the pictures that it's some type of foam, and it looks like it's that pink insulation foam stuff. Did you use that, or is it regular old EVA?

Sorry for the super late replies, some reason I couldn't reply to my own thread. Anywho.

Looking good. :D I love the scuff marks you have added to show wear and tear. :)

Thanks! I've been getting better at that I think.

Very sweet pieces. I want some...........

I'm up for commissions soon if you still want one. :p

Did you make these with insulation foam? I can see from the pictures that it's some type of foam, and it looks like it's that pink insulation foam stuff. Did you use that, or is it regular old EVA?

Just regular old EVA! I use insulation foam for things like swords and other melee weapons because it's what I prefer, but all the guns here are EVA foam for the mainj structure and craft foam for the details.

Cyan Junkie, Thanks, but in the interim of waiting for you.....I build 1 M6 and a DMR.....so I'm good, again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back