Halo Championship Series, Worlds in Seattle 2024

Will you be attending HCS in Seattle and do you plan on participating in the Cosplay Contest?

• Total voters

Lukavago

BMO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S404
What
Halo Championship Series, WORLDS
Halo Waypoint, esports

Where
Seattle WA
Seattle Convention Center, Arch
705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101

When
October 4th-6th

HIGH PRIORITY!!!!
The Cosplay Contest is first come first serve. Sign up begin on September 13th and closes once all the slots are full.​
Sign up on the 405th roster here. We do need a photo of your armor, if you have issues adding it reach out to me and I'll get it sorted.​
All displayed media must be submitted for approval here. This includes business cards, deployment cards, stickers, and anything similar. If you have questions, reach out to me and I'll let you know if you need to submit.​

Parking
There is no designated parking for the event, but the Seattle Convention Center has PAID parking available.

Tickets
Tickets will go on sale starting August 8th. We ask that you please don't purchase General Admission tickets at the moment as we are still working out details, but if you are interested in VIP tickets then go ahead. Know that NO refunds will be granted for VIP tickets for the 405th.

Tickets here.
General Admission: $75 for a 3-day ticket
VIP Admission: $250 for a 3-day ticket plus additional perks, check website for details.

Cosplay Contest
Once again, there will be a Cosplay Contest. There will be 24 spots in a 'first come, first served' signup, and we'll provide signup details as soon as we have them. Like last year, participants in the Cosplay Contest will receive a free ticket, and there will be a limited number of free tickets for handlers. Handlers will need to signup with a contest participant.

Contest Signup is live here.

Booth
WE WILL HAVE A BOOTH THIS YEAR! Details are still being worked out, but you can expect a changing area, gear storage, and a place to take photos. Updates will be provided as soon as we have them.

Having a booth means that we will have stickers and cards to hand out, so if you'd like to add your stuff to the pile, check your stocks now and order more if you need to. Double check your business cards and trading cards as well if you have those.

Event Plans
This is a major Halo event that 343 Industries puts a lot of time, money, and effort into. They have made several small request of us to be in certain places at certain times for photo ops, mainly for the Friday VIP door open, and Sunday for 343i Family Day. We did both of these last years and I promise it is a cool event. Other things are also being discussed, so we'll let you know.

This is still a maybe, but NobleofDeath16 is trying to arrange a tour of the Halo museum, hopefully on Thursday, October 3rd. Keep an eye on this space for more info.

343i has asked us to provide a list of everyone who is planning to attend. Check the link here and make sure you sign up. This is important, so please get this information in as soon as possible.

Chat Room
Discord

Photo Drive
Shared Google Drive *make new folder with photographers name*
(Link will be added on creation)

Last edited:
Post Reserved for Future Announcements

8/8 - Added Ticket Price information to main post.
8/11 - Added Attendance Sheet and possible extra events from Noble to main post
8/28 - Added reminder to double check stocks of self-promotion material
9/12 - Added High Priority section with media requirements and cosplay contest update.
9/13 - Added Contest Signup Link

Last edited:
If anyone is in need of a ride from and possibly to the airport I can help give rides but it mostly depends on what hours yall are coming in

Peaches and I are both very much unconfirmed, she has a surgery scheduled for the beginning of September and we don't know how well she'll be feeling by then.

Depending on the time for the Meusam tour will depend if I’m able to go or not, I’ll see if I can submit a 4 day pass.

Howdy, new here, but I'm going to worlds. Super exciting to attend as this is my first year. I always offer to get people food and drinks if needed, so if you need it, just let me know. Be more than happy to run and get y'all stuff

Howdy, new here, but I'm going to worlds. Super exciting to attend as this is my first year. I always offer to get people food and drinks if needed, so if you need it, just let me know. Be more than happy to run and get y'all stuff
We appreciate to hear that, just happy to see folks there! Do you have a costume?

Just checking in, do we have any updates on ticket guidelines?
I'll just copy/paste my discord response here.

None that we haven't provided, but I'll recap. HCS will be providing free tickets to anyone participating in the Cosplay contest and a limited number of handlers. Tickets are presently available for purchase, but 343i will not provide refunds for VIP tickets outside of their normal refund policies. If you have questions about your eligibility for the Cosplay Contest, reach out to NobleofDeath16 via DM.

None that we haven't provided, but I'll recap. HCS will be providing free tickets to anyone participating in the Cosplay contest and a limited number of handlers. Tickets are presently available for purchase, but 343i will not provide refunds for VIP tickets outside of their normal refund policies. If you have questions about your eligibility for the Cosplay Contest, reach out to NobleofDeath16 via DM.
Sweet, I just got some clarification for my unique circumstance for the event, I am all squared away on my end

As a heads up, make sure to triple check that they're refunding/giving free tickets to handlers. I was supposed to get mine comped last year but they never did. Found out only weeks after the fact and probably wouldn't have gone if I knew it wasn't going to be covered.

We appreciate to hear that, just happy to see folks there! Do you have a costume?Sorry for the late rsponse but I am working on making a full cosplay right now. I got my Helmet all print, but I'm printing the few pieces I need left. I'm working on my "Scrap" Spartan similar to how the rakshasa core is. It's the Mark VI helmet with the rakshasa core. Then painting it a rustic color

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Please read this ASAP!

Since we will be part of an official booth appearance at HWC this year, that also means that we need to get all of our media that will be present at the booth approved by microsoft. This includes all business cards, trading cards, stickers, etc.

Please fill out this form and upload any media you'd like to give out or display at the booth. After receiving your submission we will send it to Microsoft for approval and will update you if there are any concerns.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back