Halo, Gears of War, Star Wars, and predator... (PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobbatron

Please note I can only do US/Canada shipments, sorry guys
Hey guys I'm in need of cash at the moment for numerous reasons and have decided to clean out just about everything i've worked on for the past years excluding some certain items.

Now, this is in no way saying that i am leaving the hobby as I LOVE IT and will never stop. But hey, anyone will tell you it sucks your wallet away!

PM me for prices (Prices shown do not include shipping! You'll pay for that too) and if need be you can email me at ben@roofstomp.com (I prefer PM's)
These items will be on sale here for a few weeks and then they go to ebay, if you want something, CONTACT ME NOW, I will gladly put an item on hold for you, but i will only hold it for 2 weeks after first ask. After that 10% of the price must be payed to keep it on hold.

So, without further ado, lets look at what i have to sell...

1. Halo Mk VI (Flying Squirrel model)
MKVIHD.jpg

I spent weeks putting this helmet together and getting it as nice looking as i could, i am very happy with how it turned out but there could be some improvements with slight warping here and there (PM if you would like pics of imperfections)
padding is already in it but can be removed upon request. (no visor/lights included)

2. Halo Mk VI (cant remember the file maker)
MKVIMD.jpg

This one I spent even MORE time on then the last one. Post pep stage but pre resining i covered this thing in foamies to add detail where it is needed (such as the sides, under brim, and neck area) and a lot of time adding bondo to smooth it out, IT IS SMOOTH AS A BABY'S BUM!! (in certain areas)
Padding included upon request, buck for vac-form visor included upon request as well

3. Pepped ODST body suit (most parts)
ODSTAll.jpg

There is months of my life in there, fits anyone about 5'9 to 6 ft tall includes most of everything except both shins (pictured one was destroyed in move), thighs, forearms, weird hip things, the back and one shoulder (destroyed in move)
all these parts are still in the pep stage and if you buy all these parts I will throw the helmet in free of cost (if not sold already)
SOCK IN PIC NOT INCLUDED lol

4. Pepped EVA helmet
EVA.jpg

...nothin really to say, very cheap for this one.

5. Pepped ODST Helmet (SOLD)
ODSThelm.jpg

put this together, Hugh Holder file, added details with foamies.

6. FULL GEARS OF WAR SUIT
310961_2571153202363_1360255722_3016641_1828547919_n.jpg

I hate to see this go, this is my full custom Gears of War suit (has imperfections, lots, thus a very generous price) fits anyone in the range of 5'9"

7. Predator Bio
Photoon2011-08-23at10063.jpg

has imperfections, easy fixes though. (just a little paint and some love)

8. Pepped Imperial Commando helmet
Commando.jpg

yupp

9. Custom Mando helmet (AWAITING PAYMENT)
Mando.jpg

too big for my small head and has some warping (nothing a heat gun cant fix)

Thats all guys, lotsa stuff in this thread and lots that i didnt include, maybe in the future

Again PM for pricing and Happy Hunting!

--Rhinoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back