Halo Grenades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

animeloverlela

Jr Member
Hello! I am making my armor and I want to add every grenade from the Games (not the books). Is there any that I forgot?
Here's what remember:
-Frag Grenade
-Plasma Grenade
-Flame Grenade
-Spike Grenade
-Splinter Grenade
-Pulse Grenade

I have been able to get pepakura files for the halo 5 frag grenade and Halo 5 Splinter Grenade, Spike Grenade, and Flame grenade; but not the others. Do you guys know of any Halo 5 plasma grenade and Pulse grenade files? I've checked in the File archive and have not found what I'm looking for. I'm trying to keep the grenades updated (Halo 5 version of Plasma and Pulse) if possible to match my outfit. Also, where would you recommend putting the grenades on the armor? (It's not like the old reach cod piece you can attach it to, sadly)

what about rocket propelled grenades? does that count?:lol

and to answer your grenade placement question... I'd put my stuff in the inside of my front chest piece in a bag, don't know how well that would work for everybody, but that's where I'd keep mine.
my chest armor is a bit big anyway, so it may fit in mine, but that's not very helpful, is it?:D plus, nobody wants to see a Spartan reach into their chest armor and grab a grenade...

anyhow, what armor are you making? maybe there will be a specific set of armor that has enough room.
you could make them dispensible from the thruster packs, if you have the electrical experience, and big enough thrusters for some servos, batteries and a button on the chest armor; and have a kind-of trap door to release a grenade. it would take some practice to actually Grab the grenade, but it could work...

but, honestly and truly, carrying grenade props to a convention isn't very...well, conventional.:lol

Although it would make your armor less accurate, I would suggest just making a belt to put the grenades on. It's easy to make, and it looks realistic.

Good idea! I am making the Beta Teshin Raikou armor

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking of making a belt for it, but still thinking of more ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back