Props Halo ODST Drop Pod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadpoolXODST

Member DIN
S020
Yes you read that right. I will be working with my fellow EU Regiment members and will start building a life size Drop Pod with functional Interior and all. It will look as if it crashed into the ground having the seat around normal floor level. Can't wait.

Dry cool dude. Looking forward to seeing this
Dry cool? First time I’ve heard this one. Will I find this one in the urban dictionary?

I actually was playing ODST the other night and I was really looking at the interior detail of the pod in the opening scene. But the thought never crossed my mind to build one. Looking forward to seeing this

The guys at Visionary Entertainment built one and still do tours with it. If you guys hit any roadblocks they may be able to assist. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Dry cool? First time I’ve heard this one. Will I find this one in the urban dictionary?

I actually was playing ODST the other night and I was really looking at the interior detail of the pod in the opening scene. But the thought never crossed my mind to build one. Looking forward to seeing this

I'm getting old......the phones are getting small...... my eyes are getting dimmer by the minute.........and my sausage fingers type what they want.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back