Halo Reach Noble Six Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodlandWarrior

So I have only made a mark VI hekmet (still great though) and I have been wanting to start a full build for some time now. I want to have at least one full suit of armor yet I didn't quite want to do somthing that was a variation of master cheifs armor. so after some looking around and having done a recent play through of reach it became clear that I wanted to make a noble six suit. I am going to use this thread as the home base for progress and updates on the suit and its peices. If all gos as planned on the build as a whole I would like to have it finished within 2015 (that is only a goal and I wont rush to make a certain date). I am going to use the pepakura method for the build and if i need to be flexible with some peices its not the end of the world. One thing I may end up changing on the suit is the shoulder peices as I am up for a little customization and the default ones seem to be lacking prescence. Updates will be comming in soon, as I am moving in another desk for pepakura work and organization. I plan to pep out the helmet first and then the chest peice to follow, which should be fun (hoping I scale it right) This build should also help break in the new account and get me in to the community more.

Over-all vision for the armor and ideas . . .

reachvision_zps7057b497.png

Attachments

• reachvision_zps7057b497.png
    reachvision_zps7057b497.png
    812.8 KB · Views: 20,776
I seem to suck with pepakura, so take my advice with a grain of salt...

I am not really a fan of pepakura for wearing. The details you get with pep are incredible, but I could never get a chest piece to fit comfortably. Ended up switching to EVA foam. Just recommend you keep an open mind as you move forward. I went through 3 variations of pepakura chests before I decided to switch to foam.

Best of luck to you! Like I said, take my advice with a grain of salt. I'd love to see how it turns out, and hopefully I can learn something from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back