Halo reach spartan armor noble 4/emile-a239

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevlow21

Whats Up 405th. Im recently wanted to create a Noble 4 Costume for Halloween this year. i pretty much have all the files download just sorting threw the ones i need to print. I picked i wanted noble 4 costume because of his crazy style helmet. ill post some pics 2mm of what i got printed.

Whats Up 405th. Im recently wanted to create a Noble 4 Costume for Halloween this year. i pretty much have all the files download just sorting threw the ones i need to print. I picked i wanted noble 4 costume because of his crazy style helmet. ill post some pics 2mm of what i got printed.
We would rather not see what you had printed. We prefer to see what you have built instead and until you have the pics ready for posting, you should have held off starting a thread like this.

We would rather not see what you had printed. We prefer to see what you have built instead and until you have the pics ready for posting, you should have held off starting a thread like this.

LOL... totaly agree - because everyone wants to see pepakura files!

Ok enough sarcasm but a valid point. Your first post should be introduction and should start reading the rules and see how they apply. People on here do see pep all day and sometimes they watch and nothing gets finished so people want to see work in later stages to see progress and dedication. Welcome to 405th.

Ithica

My bad,wat do u expect im a NOOB.I Started the right shoulder and relized i didnt scale it right. im not sure. can some one show me how to scale it

SAM_0782.jpg

Wrong Scale? That look right! You do know that the Shoulder Attachments attaches to the Bicep right :p Anyways, scaling them, you'll need Pepakura Designer. Open "2D Menu", open "Scale Factor", Click "Change Scale" and you should know what to do from there :D But to save, you'll need the Password which is currently $38 D: I got mine, I don't regret!

yeah i know it attaches to the bicep and i have pepakura designer. i just dont now how to scale my stuff which i didnt know i hade to do can u help me out?

Ok enough sarcasm but a valid point. Your first post should be introduction and should start reading the rules and see how they apply. People on here do see pep all day and sometimes they watch and nothing gets finished so people want to see work in later stages to see progress and dedication. Welcome to 405th.

Ithica
thanks ithica you have a you tube page right

If you used to default size for that file of the Emile shoulder. It should come out perfect. I hope to see a lot of updates from you. Welcome to the 405th. Its great to see more and more people shearing a interest in prop making

Reach.jpg
ight im not sure what these are i look around and think there smoke greanades or flashbang. im design a vector art in photoshop for later.2mm i printing out my helemet,thigh,forearm and shoulder pieace. my printer ran out of ink so im using my school printer. my plan is to have this done by comic con which is in fall for me cuz i live in LI,NY at the Jacob Javid Center

alright im back just spent my whole afternoon on my thigh piece its came out nice but i messed it up on a few part so im do it over. another problem i have is that how do i make it stiff until i resin beacuse it looks a floppy here how it looks.
SAM_0787.jpg

SAM_0785.jpg

SAM_0786.jpg

can somebody help how to keep it stiff
i also had a problem with my emile helmet visor its folds but inside out idont know if it is right?

Reach.jpg
ight im not sure what these are i look around and think there smoke greanades or flashbang. im design a vector art in photoshop for later.2mm i printing out my helemet,thigh,forearm and shoulder pieace. my printer ran out of ink so im using my school printer. my plan is to have this done by comic con which is in fall for me cuz i live in LI,NY at the Jacob Javid Center

They are (to my knowlage) grenades of some sort as the description for the [robot] version on reach is "Next time don’t cut your fuses so short." and for the regular its "Broadly speaking, sappers are equally at home building things as they are blowing them up." so im guessing there some sort of "firework" or mortar or Grenades for a GL.

They are (to my knowlage) grenades of some sort as the description for the [robot] version on reach is "Next time don’t cut your fuses so short." and for the regular its "Broadly speaking, sappers are equally at home building things as they are blowing them up." so im guessing there some sort of "firework" or mortar or Grenades for a GL.
yea thats i thought. gotta quick update i was threw out my emile helmet because the file i printed from giving me trouble i found a diffrent one so im gonna print that out 2mm and see where it goes from there

just a lil quick update,i resized the emile right shoulder so it is huge as hell.today, i did some designs
in photoshop of what i want my flash bang grenades to look like.
EmileGrenade2.jpg

EmileStraps.jpg

im think of making the straps metal because i want to make these flashbangs magnetic so i can just take them for showing.
im using the pvc pipe method

Those thighs look like you are missing a lot of parts. If you want a way to keep it all together, go buy a pack of bamboo skewers and create a cross brace system with skewers and hot glue. Leave them there until you finish resining then just cut off the braces.

Those thighs look like you are missing a lot of parts. If you want a way to keep it all together, go buy a pack of bamboo skewers and create a cross brace system with skewers and hot glue. Leave them there until you finish resining then just cut off the braces.

i through that out, because it didnt fit. the part it was missing is the small strip

Right shoulder

ight yall finally got the right shoulder done,its not the best but it still looks good for my first pep file.
SAM_0788.jpg

SAM_0789.jpg

SAM_0790.jpg

my next file is the helmet and chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back