Props Halo Reach spike rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

penutbuttrbandt

Picked up the spike rifle kit from smock a couple weeks ago. Decided to take mine a little different direction.
dfddcf33.jpg

56dff741.jpg

Great work! I agree with you on the unrefined look thing. After all brute weaponry is supposed to have that kind of rough look to it, as they were considered a sub species by the Elites and given scrap material and sub-par parts to create their weapons. But my little nerd rant aside, IT LOOKS GREAT!

Man that build looks great. You are one of the few that have tackled putting lights in it. I find it easy but others are not so brave as to drill into their kits. Glad you liked it. I was thinking about doing one the same way for myself. If you can believe it I dont even have a finished one for myself done yet and I have been making them for a few years. Let me know if you want another one we can work something out.

I may pick up two more I want to do another reach and I may do a halo 3 one. I am also thinking about doing up a spike grenade. Putting the lights in was pretty straight forward. I am glad u are impressed, makes me feel better about the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back