Help my Blue Spartan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

piehobo28

Jr Member
About a week ago I brought my blue spartan to school for an english project. I kept him in my pocket, so when I was changing for P.E., two kids stole it out from my shorts that were on a bench, and started dancing with it. Then my friend (Spartan 061) grabbed one of them by the neck and told the kid to drop it. He did, but then the other one picked it up and dropped kicked it across the locker room. When my spartan hit the ground, his arm broke of. Since then, I have tried many times to fix him. I left him superglued on my desk with tape holding him together. That was two days ago. Now today, I picked him up, and while I was taking the tape off, his arm fell of again. Now the notch that makes his arm move up and down is super glued stuck. I don't know what else I can do.

Here are pictures of the damage.

DSC01874.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

Tell the boys to buy you a new one. If you go to your assistant principal or even the principal, they might get into trouble, too. (It was a school project, they had no right to mess with it.)

I wouldn't hold out much hope for making that superglued arm functional again. The type of ball joint that broke there is very hard to fix in my experience.. You may just have to get another figure.

The teacher in me wants to say 'thats why you shouldn't bring toys to school', but the kid in me completely understands. You wouldn't believe the things I've lost in school that I still regret ever taking there..

Well, hopefully someone out there knows more than I do about fixing an action figure ball joint. Best of luck.

ShearMe said:
use something other than super glue

Heh, great advice!

Try to pin it, though by the judge of the kids behavior I would say you are young so ask your father :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Tell the boys to buy you a new one. If you go to your assistant principal or even the principal, they might get into trouble, too. (It was a school project, they had no right to mess with it.)

might be too late.. a week ago is too long to tell....

i hate P.E. Locker Rooms... a guy stole my Cell Phone in the Locker Room ! ! !

Tell the principle, they should get in trouble, if it was for a project, and any teacher knew you were bringing it in, they have no right to take it.

piehobo28 said:
This picture makes him look like the Dark Knight from Monty python and the holy grail...

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid Bastard. You've got no arms left.
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: *Look*!
Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

lol

/Conny

You could probably find a tutorial online for fixing joings try searching "action figure joint repair" on google. And no worries, I carry my master chief in my pocket too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back