Help?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcoldkash

i need help,

i need help making armor can anyone give me like a list of the materials or a tutorial

i need to make any kind of halo armor.

:unsure :D :unsure

There's these thing called stickies at the top of the page. Read them. They'll answer pretty much all of your questions, and if they don't, read them again.

KING_PIN said:
i need help,

i need help making armor can anyone give me like a list of the materials or a tutorial

i need to make any kind of halo armor.

:unsure :D :unsure

READ THE STICKIES!!!! there very helpful. were not here to teach you how to build halo armor whenever you ask. there are posts that tell you but YOU must find them try this http://www.instructables.com/id/Using-Paper-Resin-and-Fiberglass-to-be-the-Maste/

remember don't just come in asking "tell me what i need and how to build stuff" it's here, you obviously judt didn't take the time to look for it.

so welcome to the 405th and get-a-readin'

Last edited by a moderator:
charles said:
READ THE STICKIES!!!! there very helpful. were not here to teach you how to build halo armor whenever you ask. there are posts that tell you but YOU must find them try this http://www.instructables.com/id/Using-Paper-Resin-and-Fiberglass-to-be-the-Maste/

remember don't just come in asking "tell me what i need and how to build stuff" it's here, you obviously judt didn't take the time to look for it.

so welcome to the 405th and get-a-readin'

ok first im new i searched and didint find nothing (idky) so i asked sorry

KING_PIN said:
ok first im new i searched and didint find nothing (idky) so i asked sorry

im sorry but that insn't an excuse being new there posted all over the place

plz read EVERYTHING about being a member plz as we are a bit tired of people asking for a free pass

we all had to learn somewhere

welcome to the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back