hey,friends!I need help!Who has the M6H2 3D print drawing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

changzhu

嗨,朋友们!我需要帮助!谁有M6H2 3D打印建模?我在中国,我无法下载一些现有的文件,如果有人有这个文件,可以将它发送到我的邮箱吗?非常感谢。我的邮箱地址是2422445406@qq.com。

package.jpg

Hey, guys! I need help! Who has M6H2 3D printing modeling? I am in China, I cannot download some existing files, if someone has this file, can you send it to my mailbox? Thank you very much. My email address is 2422445406@qq.com.

Hi changzhu - welcome to the 405th!

While some of our members create models for other members for free that is ultimately up the the original creator. While none of them came up with the original concepts they still put a lot of work to bring these game models to life. The one you posted looks like Timuche 's file and he is selling casts of it. He did a fantastic job don't you think? He deserves to get paid for this great work. Visit his Facebook page Timuche Props and he may be willing to send one to you!

您好长竹 - 欢迎来到第405位!

虽然我们的一些成员为其他成员免费创建模型,最终成为最初的创建者。虽然他们都没有提出最初的概念,但他们仍然投入了大量的工作来推动这些游戏模型的发展。你张贴的那张看起来像Timuche的档案,而且他正在销售它。他做了出色的工作,你不觉得吗?他应该为这项伟大的工作获得报酬。访问他的Facebook页面Timuche Props,他可能愿意送一个给你!

While some of our members create models for other members for free that is ultimately up the the original creator. While none of them came up with the original concepts they still put a lot of work to bring these game models to life. The one you posted looks like Timuche 's file and he is selling casts of it. He did a fantastic job don't you think? He deserves to get paid for this great work. Visit his Facebook page Timuche Props and he may be willing to send one to you!
您好长竹 - 欢迎来到第405位!

虽然我们的一些成员为其他成员免费创建模型,最终成为最初的创建者。虽然他们都没有提出最初的概念,但他们仍然投入了大量的工作来推动这些游戏模型的发展。你张贴的那张看起来像Timuche的档案,而且他正在销售它。他做了出色的工作,你不觉得吗?他应该为这项伟大的工作获得报酬。访问他的Facebook页面Timuche Props,他可能愿意送一个给你!

Hello, yes, I think so. I will contact him. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back