Hi There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixk2

New person alert!
Im a 45 year old mum thats been mad on halo since Halo CE on the pc. I had no idea that making armour existed until quite recently. I started making my own armour in September last year when I got bored being housebound after a horse riding accident.
Ive made quite a bit since then lol. Im not going to spam the place with pics, but I'll just pop a link to my facebook page (hoping thats ok?) where theres a lot of pics!
EVAlution props and armour
My current project is Warden Eternal.
Hope you are all well and enjoying life to the full!
Cheers guys, take care all :)

Hey, welcome to the 405th :) I started following your page back when you were making the SPNKr, your work is fantastic! I keep seeing the progress on Warden Eternal and it's going to be awesome.

Hey you! Glad we were able to get your account fixed up. Please feel absolutely free to start threads for your builds and share all kinds of pics!

Thanks guys

I'll pop up some build posts when I get time (y)
Current builds are a bit slow on the progress side at the minute tho as I'm doing a crash course (no pun intended) learning to drive and getting through my test as I really need to get driving ASAP due to circumstances beyond my control (my ex, the kids father, has just been done for drink driving again and the youngest has hospital and orthodontal appointments she really shouldnt miss, public transport sucks cos we are out in the sticks), so yeah, slow progress lol but I'll keep it updated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back