High Detail Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunkyJuice

Hey guys. I'm having trouble finding High detail MK VI pepakura Shins and Cod piece. I've been looking for about 2 days and I cant find them, But I know they are out there. If somone could please post a link or something, that would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

Ral Partha said:
Most of the links are already fixed. Just search for "codpiece" or "shin."

tried that no luck. i just get a bunch of other peoples projects. no locations on getting the file

Last edited by a moderator:
JunkyJuice said:
tried that no luck. i just get a bunch of other peoples projects. no locations on getting the file

Then you're not looking hard enough. I typed in "codpiece" in the search field near the top of this page and after clicking "Sort by Date", it's the third post on the list (the first two are the posts in this thread). Eventually, you need to learn to find the links on your own and not count on others to do the work for you.

Ral Partha said:
Then you're not looking hard enough. I typed in "codpiece" in the search field near the top of this page and after clicking "Sort by Date", it's the third post on the list (the first two are the posts in this thread). Eventually, you need to learn to find the links on your own and not count on others to do the work for you.

I apologize. I was not aware of when or what not. I have it now and I appreciate the help.

Pain said:
i can´t use fiberglass what can I do???? please help me!!! :(

there are stickies all over the place that will help you out. you just have to read.

and as far as the files go, you have the download hub and you have the wikia. between those two you should be able to find all the MKVI you need. the only thing not located in one of those sources is the in game ODST stuff.

Pain said:
i can´t use fiberglass what can I do???? please help me!!! :(

Wow, that was kinda random

Cant, or dont know how???

becouse if you cant, your screwed

if you can, look up crackheads video tut. it answures all your questions.

Welcome to the 405TH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back