How Tall Is Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a shorty. I'm 5'2" maybe 3"? I haven't measured myself in a while but I'm short and baby-faced. Hardly scary for a Spartan.

While I may not be short, I'm with you on the not being scary part, as I too have a baby face. No one believes that I'm as old as I am. I always get the funniest looks when I say I'm 29.

While I may not be short, I'm with you on the not being scary part, as I too have a baby face. No one believes that I'm as old as I am. I always get the funniest looks when I say I'm 29.
I'm 19 and almost everyone seems to think I'm like, 14. It's really quite vexing.

I'm 19 and almost everyone seems to think I'm like, 14. It's really quite vexing.

Just think of it this way.......later on when you'er 40....you'll look like a 20 year old.......I'm 47.....Look like mid 30's and acts like a 20 year old......(sometimes younger, depends on my mood and what I'm doing at the moment).

Just think of it this way.......later on when you'er 40....you'll look like a 20 year old.......I'm 47.....Look like mid 30's and acts like a 20 year old......(sometimes younger, depends on my mood and what I'm doing at the moment).

I've been asked if I had my license by one of the kids in martial arts. So apparently, I barely look 16. Course, I still act like I am that age (if not younger, LOL). I've been told that I'm one of the biggest little kids in the classes.

I've been asked if I had my license by one of the kids in martial arts. So apparently, I barely look 16. Course, I still act like I am that age (if not younger, LOL). I've been told that I'm one of the biggest little kids in the classes.

XD seems to be a thing for people like us. I don't have my license mind you but that's fine with me. I'm one of the biggest kids/ oddballs in my group of friends but then again we're all artists so weirdness comes with the package. We all have a little bit of it.

Well I planed to and I am taking my youth in to my older age (I'm already old according to my kids).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jme
Aye, it's so... odd... when someone asks you for an ID in any case and if you're 18... o.o'

I mean, IshidaRyusei is 19, but I'm almost 25, so it's weird when someone asks me if I'm already over 18... o_O'

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, it's so... odd... when someone asks you for an ID in any case and if you're 18... o.o'

I mean, IshidaRyusei is 19, but I'm almost 25, so it's weird when someone asks me if I'm already over 18... o_O'

Ain't that the truth! Especially going to all ages events. Not that I drink so it works in my favour XD but those black x marks take forever to wash out. (I'll admit, I'm a culprit in thinking you were 16 at first glance)

I admit I thought you were younger too by your picture. But shouldn't we be glad people think we're younger than we are? It's a bit annoying buying alcohol and getting carded, but when I got asked if my parents were at the store when I went to buy an M rated game a couple years ago (think I was 24 then) is funny in hindsight. Annoyed me at the time.

I finally stopped getting carded at 29.

Many years ago...

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

I finally stopped getting carded at 29.

Many years ago...

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

I know that feeling..........

Reactions: Jme
13 years old (apparently look 15 according to all my mates at school) and I am 170cm tall so thats about 5.8 feet ( thanks google )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back