How to flip Pepakura files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doom535

I'm working on Noble 6 armor and I am new to this whole paper craft thing. I went to do the thigh but realized "Oh wait, there is now left/right thigh. It's just one file" So my question is; is there any way to flip a file in the Pepakura program?

yep in the 2d menu there is something called invert pattern.. That will flip it. Just make sure you re adjust your parts on the paper. I forgot after I flipped one time and had parts stacked over other parts..

Hm, I'm having trouble finding the 2d menu. I've searched all over, but I just CAN'T seem to find it. =\

Did you download the designer or just the viewer? The designer has the 2d menu along the top menu bar.. Once the drop down menu opens its just a few spots up from scaling..

You may notice that the 3d preview doesn't flip. This is normal. Nothing has gone wrong. The 3d preview is just a reference, not the final development. The "2d pattern" window is what will print what you see (as long as it is placed within the margins).

What do you mean "just adding"? The last post was three years ago. Necroposting is against forum policy.

Just adding that the invert option is under the "Other" section in version 3 of Pepakura designer.
and its called "Mirror Invertion."

True, it's now called "mirror inversion." But three years ago, when the last post was made, it was called "flip pattern." Please pay attention to the date on the last post. If it's more than a month or two old, and you have nothing profound to contribute, leave it alone.

The OP has been informed, and seems to have had his problem fixed almost three years ago. No more need for this thread.

Hello,
Is it possible to print the model inside out? In other words I would like to be able to fold the model using edge ids but have those id's on the inside of the model, is this possible with pepakura?
Greatly appreciate the help!
Sincerely,
Michael

True, it's now called "mirror inversion." But three years ago, when the last post was made, it was called "flip pattern." Please pay attention to the date on the last post. If it's more than a month or two old, and you have nothing profound to contribute, leave it alone.

The OP has been informed, and seems to have had his problem fixed almost three years ago. No more need for this thread.
Actually there is still a need for this thread because when I google or search this question on the site, this thread is the first one to pop up, so having that information here in this "old" thread saved me a ton of time searching. What he contributed was quite "profound" for this purpose. Next time let's try being supportive ya?

Crystelle, be advised, while the information here is quite important, the age factor is an issue. Necro posting is frowned upon as it pushes current threads down the list. This one in particular is several years old. If you do have a question regarding an aged thread, you should PM the author directly. It has nothing to do w/ being or not being supportive. It's a matter of courtesy to the current threads not to bury them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back