I May Have Discovered Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

iizahsum

I have discovered that your forearm is almost the exact same size as your foot. so you could scale the foot the same size as your forearm was scaled, anly you would want it maybe 1 inch larger for room and comfort.

no it actually works if you put your foot up to your forearm they are the same length, and i wear size 10 1/2s U.S. shoe. but it is the same for every one of my friends and the other 12 kids who i showed this two.

I just noticed doing butterfly stretches in gym class. and came to the conclusion that no one ever really notices this because when you stand up and look at your feet your perception from the height makes them seem much smaller.

I might be an exeption xD
My feet (european size 47)(very big i know)
is bigger then my forearm.

rundown said:
I might be an exeption xD
My feet (european size 47)(very big i know)
is bigger then my forearm.

If you go by the US shoe size it would work. I wear size 12 and its close, I just have to shave an inch or 2 off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan857 said:
If you go by the US shoe size it would work. I wear size 12 and its close, I just have to shave an inch or 2 off.

erm i said it was bigger :p i messured it. That has nothing to do with other messures

Last edited by a moderator:
My forearm is just a bit longer than my foot and I wear a size 15. But yea I've heard this somewhere.
Also, has anyone heard of the golden ratio, phi? It's pretty interesting how most parts of the human body are the same ratio to another as others are.

You guys just realized this? We learned this way back when. It's funny cuz no one believes you when you tell them. They also don't believe that if your hand is as big as your face you'll get cancer...

*smacks your hand into your face through the computer screen!*

...facepalm anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back