Lego Spartans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Razor

Sr Member
Check this out. Some guy had enough time to create almost all the weapons and permutations fom LEGOS, everyone's favorite childhood toy. Kinda pointless, but he made a great representation of it all.

spartan_army.jpg

More pics here:

http://www.saber-scorpion.com/lego/halo_spartans_p2.php

Ah, I love Saber-Scorpion! Has a buttload of pictures on Maj.

He has a PERFECT Lego ghost that he built a year ago, but he never posted instructions for it, so... Meh.

Nice find, though. The Master Chief, Recon, Scout, and EVA all look beastly. But even more beastly is the flamethrower:

OmG it r b teh flam througher i haz weited fer!!11!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I didn't realize this, but he wrote a fan-fic named, "Dustin Echoes."

Remember the ending of Halo 1?
"Did anyone else make it?"
"Scanning... Just... Dustin Echoes."

Friendly said:
Haha, I didn't realize this, but he wrote a fan-fic named, "Dustin Echoes."

Remember the ending of Halo 1?
"Did anyone else make it?"
"Scanning... Just... Dustin Echoes."

There actually was a guy at Bungie named Dustin Echols (not sure about the spelling) which is where the "Dust and Echoes" came from, I think it was on the directors commentary of the Halo 1&2 cutscenes from the Legendary edition DVD.

On topic... those are some pretty cool mini-figs he's done :)

Sigma-LS said:
... I don't see a recon though, just the scout.

I think it might be the yellow one in the pic at the top of the thread.

Sigma-LS said:
The CQB and the Marathon are awesome.

I don't see a recon though, just the scout.

It's there. Click the link. There's more pics there.

mooseguy04 said:
Dude, your amazing at these. I went to the website and looked at almost all of them. Good work.

Haha, they aren't mine. I don't have enough time, LEGO men, or money for this kind of project.

Man, ever since I first found out about Saber SCorions Halo Legos, which was back when only Halo 1 was out, I've thought he had the best Halo Legos ever. I still believe that. :) . Actually I have a few that I've made, just not as good. :p . Heres the link to mine:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/5239

Adam294

Saber-scorpion's good and all, but he's got nothing on some true greats: Legohaulic, Mondayn00dle, Lego2000...
That said, this is probably my favorite of his Halo projects. He's a fine builder, but when it comes to vehicles, he's not all that great. So I like this one best, because there are no vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back