Looking for a commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urban

Hey guys I'm looking for some one to make something a little out there. I was wondering if any one in the Illinois area could make the forearm from halo reach but I wanted to be able to put my iphone 6 in it as a working screen

Why not just scratch build with some foam? There have been a few builds similar to yours which have come out looking pretty good.

Well I don't have any experience building things and I don't have a lot of time to make things as much as I would love to mak it I already had one commission dropped so now I have to do that and another costume I'm looking for some one to take a few weeks off my back of work time

Well it's gonna be hard to get a commission on this site. Not a lot of people here do commissions, and the ones that do charge an arm and a leg purely because of how much work goes into the building process. Also, if you're not available atleast every other day to test fit pieces it makes building for someone else that much more complicated. I would just try and do it yourself. There are a bunch of threads on here that show you how to go about building what you're looking for, as well as files on the 405th database that you could use as a base template then modify. Even for just the forearm attachment I wouldn't be surprised if you have to shell out $100+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back