Props MA5 Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHCosplay

Hey guys, so i own the MA5 BoomCo gun and am thinking of painting the weapon to look like the real gun, is the size big enough or would it be better to have someone custom make the nerf gun for it. For my new cosplay idea i need a MA5 rifle because thats what they carry. What do you guys think?

Hey guys, so i own the MA5 BoomCo gun and am thinking of painting the weapon to look like the real gun, is the size big enough or would it be better to have someone custom make the nerf gun for it. For my new cosplay idea i need a MA5 rifle because thats what they carry. What do you guys think?

If you want true scale to the games it's about 30% smaller than canon. If you're cosplaying a Marine or ODST it's passable but a bit on the small side of things.

If you're a stickler for perfect scaling I'd look elsewhere but if not and you already have one, the price is right and I'd say start sanding and paint prep!

Hooyah to that, im doing a ODST Dress Black uniform like from the "We are ODST" trailer and they carried the MA5 rifle when they did the 21 gun salute before the boot camp montage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back