Magnetic weapon holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google pepakura viewer or designer from Tamasoft. Designer will require a paid licence.

Not to sound rude or offensive, but you can google yourself and read about the programs and you'll see. No need to ask about every single little thing that you can find yourself the answer without the slightest problem.
And doing things yourself - you'll have to build armor by yourself, so it might be good start for you.

Shadowlite, if you want to learn, the first thing you need to do is read.......read some more and then read again. Also watch a few tutorial videos......We will always be here to help and guide, but as CommanderPalmer said, you are the one that is going to have to do the work.

As the old adage goes.

Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!

The majority of the props I've built over the last year have had a major new skill learned through construction or a large improvisation of a skill I already had and just applied it differently. Some people learn through reading and watching, for me that's only half of the process and I need to get into it and mechanically go through the motions. Set up some test pieces, mock ups with offcuts and throw away material and generally just see how stuff works.

Agreed. The best way to learn is to do......trial and error is the greatest learning tool anyone could ever have.

^^ what these guys said.
Before I even sized anything or drew onto my foam I reviewed load of threads on the 405th. Watched countless YouTube tutorials and then started my armour. Trial and error my friend... I went from foam cutouts to armour :)

Attachments

• IMG_2381.JPG
    IMG_2381.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_3286.JPG
    IMG_3286.JPG
    380.3 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back