Mass Effect 2/3 viper blueprints help

Status
Not open for further replies.

norox190

Jr Member
it's been awhile and i decided to get back into building, so i cant find bueprints or a pep file of the mass effect 2/3 viper sniper rifle could anyone help me locate it.

I used to have it somewhere. I can't seem to find it now. I can only find the M92.

I did find a step file for it. o_O http://grabcad.com/library/m-97-viper-iges
medium.JPG
CNC it!!!

Hey guys, thanks for checking out my M-97 Viper model on GrabCad. I'm hard at working creating my own full size replica of the rifle and I'm looking forward to seeing yours too. I do a lot of CAD modeling of video game props, I've already got the AER9 from Fallout and I'm working on the Needle Rifle from Halo. If you need a model and blueprints for something specific checkout my Facebook page and send me a message.

Quantum Entanglement Props

Hey guys, thanks for checking out my M-97 Viper model on GrabCad. I'm hard at working creating my own full size replica of the rifle and I'm looking forward to seeing yours too. I do a lot of CAD modeling of video game props, I've already got the AER9 from Fallout and I'm working on the Needle Rifle from Halo. If you need a model and blueprints for something specific checkout my Facebook page and send me a message.

Quantum Entanglement Props
Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back