Meeting up with Division Staff at DragonCon 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Hello all!

With DragonCon fast approaching I thought I would see if anyone felt the need to meet up with myself and maybe Cadet to discuss anything about the club while we can chat in person. I will be at the parade meeting location to hand out wristbands and I will more than likely be stopping by the Mellow Mushroom. However, neither of those times are really great for having a conversation. I'd be more than happy to try and meet up at another time, perhaps one morning when things are a little less hectic. I'm there from Wednesday to Monday.

Just send me a PM here and we'll see what we can arrange! I also try when out of costume to always have my name badge on me or something that says I'm FANGS so if you happen to see me, please come introduce yourself! And for those of you who don't know, I'm a girl. hahahahaha I get messages all the time here with people calling me Bro and Dude. Also, bright red hair and I'm garden gnome height.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

I am around Friday to Sunday. So certainly would like to get together!

Cadet and Asgardianhammer - can we set something up for Friday a.m.? Like 11:00 a.m. at the Sail Bar in the Marriott on the Atrium level? Hopefully they leave the seats there again this year like they did last year but if not, we can move somewhere else once we meet.

Not sure we will be there by then as we will be driving over Friday Morning. let me talk with the wife tonight so we can get our game plan together. It may be next week before i know more. We have a couple of logistical things going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back