AugmentedHuman013

DMO and RXO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S613
Megacon Orlando
February 6-9th

Is one of the largest conventions in US. Come out and help us represent the 405th for the 5th year.

Attachments

• Orlando Megaccon.png
    Orlando Megaccon.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 21
Not sure exactly what you are looking for from me in terms of needs to submit for the booth.

Attachments

• MegaCon Booth 2024.png
    MegaCon Booth 2024.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 24
I am definitely looking to be there in my Halo 3: ODST armor. Unsure if I will have a Mark V(B) spartan ready by then. There are still a few things I want to wrap up on the ODST before I take on another project. Hope to get everything completed, attain membership, and hopefully Teir 2 deployment by then.

Also, I live about an hour and a half away from the Orange County Convention Center where Megacon is held, so if you need someone to help with the booth for anything, whether that be setup, breakdown, or during the con, let me know and I will set up arrangements.

Last edited:
I am also willing to help with anything needed for any appearance at the Orange County Convention Center. (Megacon, Holiday Matsuri, etc.) I'm very close (between 5 & 10 min), planning to go to as many of the Southern meetups and cons as I can, and especially at OCC. I am happy to be both in armor and out for any needs the community has in the area.
It's not much space, but I also do have a guest room that is relatively available with some notice for any Spartans that need a place to crash but wouldn't be able to afford to join in otherwise.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back