Meggacon 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentri

Yeah, it's still a little bit away, but I thought I would post about this fairly new con that is in it's second year.

MEGGAcon is in Jackson, MI on September 17-18, 2016. (www.meggacon.com).

I, myself, will surely be going, but don't know if my suit will be done by then. I still would love to meet some of you guys out there!

Now renamed MeggaXP, this convention is only 3 weeks away! Anyone going to be there for this one? Anyone know if there is a Halo shoot?

A note for anyone who will be there, my friend and I will both have our Nikon cameras. If anyone needs any pics for deployment apps then either hit me up with a message here, or hit up my page on facebook (www.facebook.com/sentrimultimedia)

I'll be going as Tex from RvB (although I may also switch to my pilot helmet). I also will have 2 other cosplays. Yang from RWBY, and my RWBY OC(named Caos). To make things even more interesting for me is that I will actually be camping at a nearby state park for this convention. We are probably going to get odd looks at the campground, but whatevs.

I'm not quite sure how many of us will be headed there Chaos. You may want to keep an eye on the Southern Regiment's posts. They usually do a gathering of some sort, I'm just not sure of the details at this point.

I'm not quite sure how many of us will be headed there Chaos. You may want to keep an eye on the Southern Regiment's posts. They usually do a gathering of some sort, I'm just not sure of the details at this point.

I had the same initial reaction, Lauren, but I think we both thought of Mega Con in Florida. This appears to be a newer convention in Jackson Michigan.

that's correct. Pretty sure that's why they renamed this one. This is it's second year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back