Mercenary Gold Mask (G.A.R.M) - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReClaimer8015

Hey, besides halo i am also working on deus ex related stuff.....
Kinda like transhumanist/ cyberpunkish franchises.
I wanted to make the mask marchenkos mercenarys wear in the new game (Mankind divided).
Tried to do it from scratch, which was hard to do, then realised that there is some info about this on the forum here. Zaxari requested it, Crimmson did a file - i used this as inspiration and retried it in rhino. Thanks to both of them for the reference pictures and 3d data!(y)
Mask view 1.jpg

Happy how it turned out.
Mask view 2.jpg

Cause i like laseerzzz it will be made out of lasercutted mdf. If it fits my ugly face i may retry it with CNC-cut brass:ninja:
hvRwK8l.png

The mask tape i also want to model myself and 3d print later.
Prepare for updates.....

!!!!!

Deus Ex is one of my favourite game franchises next to Halo. I remember seeing someone do a gold mask build on Reddit somewhere, but this is awesome mate!

If you ever need Deus Ex resources, hit me up. I have a very small collection of stuff, but it's enough to make any cyberpunk fan happy :)

Ok. I`ll do. Planning on architectural renders and built models of jensens and megans appartments in Deus EX: Human Revolution.....
No Updates on the mask today though, cause its my b-day and i`ll be busy celebrating:cool:

Ok. I`ll do. Planning on architectural renders and built models of jensens and megans appartments in Deus EX: Human Revolution.....
No Updates on the mask today though, cause its my b-day and i`ll be busy celebrating:cool:
Oh, well then happy (late:() birthday!

I trust you'll have cake? Hrm? Or are you too "responsible" for that? ;) lol

Anyway, nice model! Do you plan on making the rear parts as well? I mean the actual head-holding portion. Or will that be foam?o_O

Oh, well then happy (late:() birthday!
I trust you'll have cake? Hrm? Or are you too "responsible" for that? ;) lol
Anyway, nice model! Do you plan on making the rear parts as well? I mean the actual head-holding portion. Or will that be foam?o_O
Yes, i do. I will model it in the same software (make it perfectly fitting with the frontside, maybe even detachable) and 3d-print it later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back