Midwest Crafting & Repair Meet-up for Ohio and surrounding States Part 2 for the TORG Panicking

Wayward Flood

Member DIN
S074
Welcome to the 2nd Ohio crafting & repairing meeting. We can craft and show show our techniques for it all while we prepare for TORG. 405th members from Ohio and surrounding states are welcome and I guess anybody else crazy enough to make the trip.

The plan is for Sunday the 20th from 11am to the evening. Sorry this got put up so late. I am pretty busy this month and my calendar dates are limited.
PM me for the address if you plan to make it out that day.

My place is east of Cleveland. It has a walk out basement that is all workshop space. I also have a turn around driveway with plenty of parking. I have all the tools for 3d printing and woodworking. My airbrush is set up now if you want to see how that works.

I will be there. Either working on the Ring if it still needs work, or to work on my new undersuit and fix the mini-forklift. I'll DM you for the address again. I'll also text in the morning the day of in case you need me to grab anything along the way.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back