Models Unfolded by ZombieGrimm

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiegrimm

So, I have been unfolding 3D models for Skyrim, and have started to unfold other things besides Skyrim stuff. If you haven't seen my Skyrim thread, check it out! No worries, as I will still be updating my Skyrim thread until I finish everything I can from Skyrim. This is just a place for me to show off other things besides Skyrim.

Take note that these are NOT downloads. I am having troubles with 4shared at the moment so I only upload Skyrim stuff on there. If you would like a file, feel free to email me asking for the file. I'll try my hardest to get those out.

I have found most of my models on this website, www.thefree3dmodels.com. Great place for free models.

I took apart this next object, and I'm only releasing a piece. A huge piece, but a piece of the whole. This is Diablo's head from Diablo 3! And it is huge. The whole body is a model, and I didn't want to unfold the whole thing. Too many spikes. Again, if you like the file, send me an email.

HeadofDiablo.jpg

Also, from that website, I found War for Cybertron Optimus Prime. The whole model is there, and I took the head apart. Seeing a trend huh? It is based directly off the video game. Enjoy the picture.

WFCOptimusHead.jpg

And finally for today, there are a bunch of Batman Arkham Asylum models on the website I mentioned. So, naturally, I took a few and unfolded this next one. It is Batman's Cryptographic Sequencer! Really cool looking piece. Enjoy the picture!

CryptographicSequencer.jpg

Look here for further updates!

Here are a few more models that I have worked on. A little bit of here and there to find everything. I found the first two from the previously mentioned website. I took apart the file to make pieces I hope to end up using. The third, well, when we get to it I'll make special mention. First off, Scarecrow's Handpiece from Arkham Asylum! Hopefully, I will use this for another project.

ScarecrowHandpiece.jpg

This next one is Scarecrow's Mask from Arkham Asylum. Again, I wanted to make as much out of pepakura as possible for a costume, and I unfolded the file of Scarecrow into these pieces. Here is the mask.

ScarecrowMask.jpg

And finally, I was on Skyrim Nexus, looking at new mods, and stumbled across a Halo inspired mod. It is a concept look for the Mark VII. I thought it would be a really cool helmet, so I unfolded it. Something different for Halo 4 but at the sametime, looks like it fits right in. Enjoy the pictures. If you would like any of the files, email me. MorbidGhost created the model. I just did the unfolding.

MKVII.jpg

Hello :)
I was wondering if I could perhaps have a copy of Diablo's head file? It'd be very helpful for a project I have to pull off in 2 weeks and it's save me a lot of time trying to do it myself. If it's not possible, I'd understand.
Thank you very much >.<

Can anybody tell me where i can find that files?
Hello, Smite . This thread has not been replied to in 3 years, so it is very doubtful the Original Poster will see your request. Additonally, posting and replying in any thread over 6 months old with no new replied is considered "Necroposting" and viewed as very poor etiquette in most online communities. In the future, please be sure to check the date of the last post in the thread you are replying to and ask yourself if it is worth pushing down and burying current active threads to ask your question.

You also did not specify which file you were looking for, and several are seen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back