Mountain Regiment Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
Hello! I just wanted to get out there and figure out who all is active.

Let's start out by saying who we are (internet name or real name, I don't care) where we are geographically, and something about ourselves.

I know facebook is grand, but let's try to reel everything back in to the 405th.com; that'll help the Division keep better track of everything. It's great to use facebook, but please don't forget to post on here.

Sean Anwalt (real name: Aaron)
I am in the Ogden, Utah area. I am decent-ish with pepping things, ok with fiberglass and bondo, but suffer with patience and waiting for the stupid things to dry before I smudge them. I am just starting exploring foam smithing.

I was recently assigned as RCO, and am looking forward to getting things rolling officially here in the Mountain regiment! *woot woot*

Last edited:
I guess I could use this to introduce myself.

Name's Zev and I'm in the Denver area and while I've been interested for years on making set of armor I've been running into issue after issue that has led to me not being able to dedicate much except oogle at everyone else's cosplay. Lately things have changed and about to start my first set so I can understand the workflow of how to make it [Any pointers/instruction would be muy bueno ^.^]. I'm hoping to get it down enough to make a fireteam set for a possible future project, but am just excited to get started.

Syntrick, Good to see ya! You've definitely been on long enough, let's get you up to the post count and have gu assigned formally to the regiment.

I have had similar difficulties trying to get things started or finished, so I understand how you might feel. Rest assured, we will all be here to help when you need it!

Yeah. I think I had one account on here from ages ago, but again didn't post anything cause I've been like ready to start then life happens. Now though things are looking up so excited for the future.

Was going to introduce myself a while ago but life got in the way so here it is.

My name is Shadowshail on here, if you wish to know my real name you can message me, im in Casper Wy. I had a set of armor a while ago and used it at NDK for at least one year and a bunch of different local things here in my town. I am really good with pepping but i cant wait to get myself a Cameo as my hands hurt too much using my knife all the time. I really want to work with more mediums but i havent been able to really touch cosplay in a couple years and it makes me sad.

There are lots of ideas rolling in my head though and i have a pretty big Gundam project im continuesly working on but i really want to make some good ol Halo armor real soon!

P.S. i also have a really sick Arbiter costume idea and planned out that i just need time, money, and a workshop to make it a reality.

So I'll add myself to the roster. Jeff, from southwest Montana, talk about lonely :p. Been lingering around for a few years, just got active when Sean Anwalt became RCO, and was looking for members and help.

Sorry for not talking for a bit. Apparently my account wasn't being verified even though i went through the steps. But i am back and able to chat.

Howdy all! I'm a new guy here. Name's Cam and I live in Nampa, Idaho. I'm currently a retired 501st legion member, having built a Stormtrooper Commander in the past, but I want to start my Great Journey and become a Mark V Master Chief!

Welcome aboard, clonecam117. Super glad to have you around. We need more members hee in the mountain reg.

Which Mk. V are you looking at? CE or Reach?

Gotcha. Just read up on your other post, lemme see if I can find you a CE mk. V for kicks....

Halo: Combat Evolved - MJOLNIR Mark V

There you go.

As always, feel free to modify or customize at your leisure. And if the halo 4 is more your style, same goes.

Hey, you got any experience with film/ sound editing?

Last edited:
I do! Not professional experience, but I am trained a little in both from my days at the Technical Charter in Meridian

Also, my lovely girlfriend Anna is making an ODST and will be here in this thread shortly :)

Hi! My name is Anna, I'm also in Nampa, ID. I've built a set of Mandalorian armor in the past and now I'm planning on building an ODST. Looking forward to getting started!

Two new members in one day!? This is incredible! This deserves a celebration! LET THERE BE CAKE!

Alsooooo... take a look over at the mountain regiment objectives thread. See what you think. Technically speaking you have a while before we can officially place you in the mountain regiment, but that shouldn't stop you from being involved.

Cake deployed, sir!
cody__s_grunt_cake_by_dark_yuki.jpg

And we definitely will have a look, just wanted to introduce ourselves and let you guys know we're here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back