Props My Halo 5 Boomco Blasters repainted and mounted on REQ Card backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSloth

Over the past months, I've been grabbing some of the boomco blasters and modeling them up to look like some of the REQ's in Halo 5. Then I had the idea to paint a canvas like the REQ Card and mount the guns to the canvas. Here are the results below:

NL7KSJF.jpg

Here's a look at all 4 of the guns themselves. The Brute Spiker (top left), Gunfighter Magnum (top right), Void's Tear (bottom left), and the Gold Standard AR (bottom right)

zTVj7JB.jpg

Here's the Gold Standard AR mounted on a painted 30x40 REQ Canvas. Really happy with how it turned out.

w8K1VnY.jpg

A look at the AR, fully functional, with a working flashlight mounted on the end.

mq6USTE.jpg

Here's how I'd imagine a Brute Spiker REQ would look

HyvohuC.jpg

I added some black grip wrapping around the handle based off of the Halo 3 model

nni6Z9c.jpg

Here's the Gunfighter Magnum REQ

XWcRDcx.jpg

The gun is magnetically mounted to the canvas

Hb9fYfp.jpg

Here's the Magnum itself. I extended the barrel to make it look more like it does in game

dDRKAfC.jpg

Finally, here's the Void's Tear. I love all the colors here.

0wnMqZ6.jpg

And a final look at the gun. I still need to touch up the blue areas in the middle a bit, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

VERY nice repaints and mods. I like how clean you painted those patterns. The AR and Spiker look amazing.

... and I might be stealing your BoomCo Magnum mod. O_O Yes, I'm a filthy thief. Earlier I thought myself of modding, but never thought more about it. After seeing yours, it's very real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back