My Halo Artwork V2

Archangel470

It's been a *long* time since I've interacted here. So long that my previous artwork thread was locked.

I've made a ton of work these past couple of days and mo, so I ain't gonna speak for myself. I'll let the art speak for me.

Walking Nightmare - Inspired by Rythaze's post about seeing artwork that depicts Chief in a more villianous light from the Covenant's perspective.
walkingnightmare.jpg

A Fate Worse Than Death - Based on the scene in Halo: Combat Evolved where Chief finds the Proto Gravemind that had assimilated Captain Keyes.
fateworse.jpg

Trespassing Demons - A Halo 2 AU piece where Kelly assists Chief aboard High Charity after being sent there by the Gravemind.
demons.jpg

From ONI With Love - A classic-styled Spartan Locke.
classiclocke.jpg

Spartan Throwdown - My alternate take on Chief and Locke's fight on Meridian from Halo 5.
spartanthrowdown.jpg

Marathon Man - An homage to Marathon, Bungie's precursor to Halo.
marathon.jpg

The Way Home - A Halo 4-based image inspired by keyart from Far Cry 6: Lost Between Worlds.
wayhome.jpg

Assault on the Control Room - Inspired by one of the promotional pieces made back in the day for CE.
controlroom.jpg

Big Guns and A Big Heart - Surprise render for community member Spartan-052, whose constant positivity and wise words have been a highlight in the fandom.
bigguns.jpg

Boys With Toys - Chief and Jorge side-by-side, featuring my take on what Jorge would look like if he survived Reach.
boystoys.jpg

The Sinking Holy City - Inspired by keyart for The Sinking City 2.
SinkingHolyCity.jpg

Green and Blue - Chief in his original Mark VI armor during Halo 4.
greenblue.jpg

I absolutely love these! Marathon Man and assault on the control room are definitely my favorites! I would also like to see more of Jorge in MK6 armor

Gave myself a short break before sharing more, so here you go!

Show of Arms - A remake of one of my old SFM shots from years ago, featuring some of my close friends in the fandom.
showofarms.jpg

A couple reimaginings of Spartans from Halo 4 in GEN 1 armor. Top is the S-IV Recruits, and the bottom is Sarah Palmer.
GEN1Campaign.jpg

gen1palmer.jpg

The Halo - Simple render featuring John and Kai from the Paramount TV series.
HaloTVS31.jpg

Training Simulation - My Spartan OC fieldtesting his refurbished Mark VI armor during a simulation of the Battle of New Mombasa.
trainingsim.jpg

My imagining of Jack Cooper from Titanfall 2 as a Spartan.
jackspartan.jpg

Some shots of an AU where Blue Team were all kitted with Mark VI and assisted Chief during the events of Halo 3.
bluesparring.jpg

johnkelly.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back