My Iron Patriot build from the Dark Avengers comic

MasterChiefProd

Jr Member
Member DIN
S325
So I’m just getting back into building armors out of foam. I haven’t done this since the Master Chief build I did a few months back. So what I’m doing is that I cut out the chestplate with the Arc Reactor (had to recut some pieces). It should be a lot of fun, but I haven’t done foamsmithing in a long time, so any constructive feedback will be most appreciated. As usual, I shall post progress here.

Attachments

• IMG_3493.jpeg
    IMG_3493.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
Quick update on the Iron Patriot suit, the back pieces are cut out, but they aren't that well cut. I came to the conclusion that the reason these aren't well cut is because I did not use a sharp knife or cutting material. But yes, Practice makes perfect. If anyone has any tips or constructive feedback, let me know!

Attachments

• backplate for iron patriot.jpg
    backplate for iron patriot.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Update #2, the Backplate for the suit is done. I will finish the chesplate tomorrow and add the velcro on sunday. I’m open to any feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_4535.jpeg
    IMG_4535.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4534.jpeg
    IMG_4534.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Pleased to say that the cheatplate is now fully wearable! I’ve already heeded the advices of many people, and now the chest is almost ready for painting after we cover up the seams
IMG_4612.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4585.jpeg
    IMG_4585.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back