Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
I recently had a coupon to make some custom sets of two sided dog tags for only $2, and I figured what would be better than making myself a set of UNSC dog tags to wear with my Mark V and my soon to come Halo 3 Marine.

The Front sides of the Dog tags feature the UNSCDF logo on one, and the SPARTAN II program logo on the other one.

I thought about just putting my name and information, address, blood type, etc on the back, then I remembered the Landfall shorts and the bar codes on the back of the Marine's necks that when scanned displayed all their pertinent information. So I generated a bar code based on my name from some website I found. At first I just had the bar code on the back, but that sort of looked like it was just the bar code for the price for the dog tags, so I changed it to have the UNSCDF logo and my name on it.

What do you think?

Dogtag.jpg

Dogtag001.jpg

and how they lay when worn:
Project004.jpg

pretty sweet man. that would be a cool idea across maybe the back of the neck of an odst too. but the dog tags are just sweet!!

Well you convinced me to go buy some right now. Those are really awesome, great job Cadet. Also, thanks for the links, think I'm going to follow your footsteps heh.

Cheers,
Kensai

mks81 said:
pretty sweet man. that would be a cool idea across maybe the back of the neck of an odst too. but the dog tags are just sweet!!

My plan for when I did my marine was to take the Barcode I generated off my name and either get it made a temporary tattoo or a sticker, using one of those print stickers at home kits, and wear it on the back of my neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. I think I'll be picking up a set for myself.

Thanks

EDIT: Use the coupon code COWTAG99 at checkout on that site and you can get the same $2 deal. Or, if you want to get only one side of the tag done, they're just $1 a piece with that code. It should still work for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back