Need assistance with armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS9BLUEDEVIL

Hey guys, I'm new to the cosplaying world in terms of trying to get more in depth with it. My only other cosplay was Thomas Bangalter from Daft Punk, but it was just a helmet and suit. Thinking about being an FWC Hunter from Destiny for a comic con but saw that will be more detailed than suit and tie. I have questions on how to go about armor and clothes. Any destiny cosplayers that can assist me? Would love to try and do it all FWC except helmet which already found the Celestial Nighthawk pep. Main question is should i go for pep or EVA foam for armor?

latest?cb=20151028190527.png

Im no expert about Foam, but since that piece is so simple and smooth, i would assume that it'd be easier to do in foam since the pepakura would actually be plastics and such, ti wouldnt be comfortable for that close a fit where i would assume the foam would be better for comfort on something like that.

Im no expert about Foam, but since that piece is so simple and smooth, i would assume that it'd be easier to do in foam since the pepakura would actually be plastics and such, ti wouldnt be comfortable for that close a fit where i would assume the foam would be better for comfort on something like that.
Thanks for your input Lowcone494, I was looking at it and was worried all the detail was intense but looking at it now, I do see it being relatively simple. Lots of easy shapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back