Nerf-Turret Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobaboo

I went ot toys r us with my sisters today and decided to buy the airzone Punisher Chain Gun. I thought I might be able to convert it into a turret, but I've run into a few bumps. So far all I have done is removed all the stickers, but I plan on adding the sheilds in the front, adding handles in the back, modding the magazine (that holds the chain) to sit up and down instead of the way it currently sits (look at the pic). I relized that I didnt know how I was gunna do some of the things I planned to do. For example if I were to make the blast sheilds on the front and the handles in the back how would I attach them? What would I even make both out of? Pep, Cardboard, Plastic? Any advice would be nice

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

See if you can get it split apart with only a screwdriver (no prying don't want to break the thin plastic) Under the yellow handle there is a seem, drill on either side of that and put a piece of metal or plastic or something inside the gun so the bolts aren't run through just the thin plastic of the toy then a washer under that then the nut done. Just throwing it out there ^^ good luck I like your idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back