Olivia Munn Is Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Poko

I just thought i would post a topic discussing Olivia Munn because she is amasing and her birthday is coming up on July 2

If you don't know who she is watch attack of the show on g4.

so if anyone else absolutely loves olivia munn like me post :love: :love:

-poko :love:

Too bad she is a faker...

I seriously think the only girl on G4 that is serious is Morgan Webb....and that one Comic Woman lol

Agreed, but Olivia Munn is pretty cute
if we could get some G4 peeps over here, that would be flippin sweet. Maybe Adam could even go and do a segment on AOTS :D

dreadnought of fury i now declare you my mortal enemy...
:devil:
-poko

ONLY PRETTY CUTE!!!! she is freaken hotter than the sun (wow that was a cheezy line)

-poko

wow, calm down boy, heres a milkbone :D roll over....

listen, i can say she is super hot and is totally smokin and tons of other stuff only those who go to 4chan know about, but im too good for that :lol:

yeah, she is pretty hot, but is this the right place to say it?

OLIVIA MUNN IS SO HOT!!! :mad: 1st: she's hot. 2nd: she's a fangirl. So any of you who diss her must have a brain tumor the size of a baseball. (no offense to people with tumors, bless their souls.) :love:

rvb4life said:
wow, calm down boy, heres a milkbone :D roll over....

listen, i can say she is super hot and is totally smokin and tons of other stuff only those who go to 4chan know about, but im too good for that :lol:

yeah, she is pretty hot, but is this the right place to say it?

Hey, it's not my fault if I can't control my hormones! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing that makes her the hottest woman ever is she has more dignity then most models because she won't have degrading pics taken of her (if you know what i mean) like most models

-poko

Mr Poko said:
Another thing that makes her the hottest woman ever is she has more dignity then most models because she won't have degrading pics taken of her (if you know what i mean) like most models

-poko

Coughjaderaymondcough

PS: Whao, since when did I become a veteran?

Mr Poko said:

-poko

Oh yeah - she's a real class act... :lol:

motivator636294.jpg

search your feelings, you know it to be true.

This is one of those threads that just makes you go.....

Go talk about Olivia Munn in the safety of your personal space, this is a rather large waste of forum space... :cautious:

i say i do i say i do declare....that i do agree with drednaut....but hey..it is AOTS..and the whole show is just pointless fun and games of randomstuff, but she is cute...and this thread is pointlessly stupid

i don't see why this thread is pointlessly stupid it is in general discussion and she is from g4 which is like the gaming channel and what we do is all about gaming.

Plus this was supposed to be like a happy birthday thing to her because it is her birthday on july 2nd

-poko

I Can haz pointless thread?

Morgan Webb is better looking anyway, plus I can actually believe she likes games. I mean, Olivia can't even say MC Hammer right. haha

Veronica Raymond ftw. Olivia Munn has nothing on her. NOTHING.

Just getting that in before the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back