Pdo Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda 001

Iguess is not a sin or crime to be a noob (we all are at sometime in life) but i want to get started in this project, i found the helmet file, but i havent found the rest of the MARK VI armor parts, is there a place where i might be able to find them, and also, what would bean veterans advice for one whos starting in this, i found this site, and i love it, its pretty much my home page now. any help is welcome, and thanks for the creator , you created a wonderful site, if i might say, (without kissing too much ass) you gave me another reason to LOVE HALO even more than i already do, thanks.

Ps. Tacos rule

火の神

Use this link PDO but go to the Noob Forum first and read the stickies!

Take advantage of the search button.

Read everything at least twice and look at the pictures.

well panda 001 there is plenty of files at the halo costuming wiki

if you want some advice on where to get started, here is what i did...

1. Decide what you want to build first.( chances are you want to build more that one project)
  2. do some reasearch into your project. others have done this and are willing to share their tips with you
  3. begin you project!
  4. show your progress to the 405th community, we are curious to see your work.
  5. finish your project and let the whole world see! congrats!

of course if you do need more help, please vist the stickies(the're there for your own good, trust me.) or the 405th Q and A team are here to help too. good luck!

Thanks for your help guys, i'll start with the pepakura, and printing the helmet to star with it, this should keep me busy now that the pool is close (bastards *shaking fist*) so i'll post as soon as i can, this is going to be a really fun projecj. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back