Pensacon 2018 After Action Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

brkiker

Member DIN
S286
Well, another year another Pensacon completed. The con closed with 30,000 in attendance. This year saw the first year we stepped up to represent the 405th.

28379409_2083331971684488_6395833261595033600_n.jpg

The con had a huge turn out with celebrities: John Barrowman, Arthur Darvill, Brent Spiner, and more. We drew a lot attention to the group and managed to pick up two ODSTs and a Spartan. We learned there were a lot of people that had suits in some stage of construction, and seeing that there was a local prescense really helped inspire them to finish there suits.

Trooping at the event was an adventure. With a majority of the 30k attendees showing up on Saturday, we had all hands on board with a total of nine people trooping. I have to give a shout out to SunnyLadybug087 for taking the lead as our handler.

20180224_123748.jpg

During the event we managed to raise $500 for Operation Supply Drop by giving away a Reach shotgun, two plasma pistols, and an ODST helmet. We certainly hope to continue our work with them, and hopefully, make a bigger impact.

20180224_131916.jpg

It was a great event and we certainly hope to continue to group the community, and maybe one day get even more Spartans and Helljumpers to come join the party.

Well, another year another Pensacon completed. The con closed with 30,000 in attendance. This year saw the first year we stepped up to represent the 405th.

View attachment 253441

The con had a huge turn out with celebrities: John Barrowman, Arthur Darvill, Brent Spiner, and more. We drew a lot attention to the group and managed to pick up two ODSTs and a Spartan. We learned there were a lot of people that had suits in some stage of construction, and seeing that there was a local prescense really helped inspire them to finish there suits.

Trooping at the event was an adventure. With a majority of the 30k attendees showing up on Saturday, we had all hands on board with a total of nine people trooping. I have to give a shout out to SunnyLadybug087 for taking the lead as our handler.

20180224_123748.jpg

During the event we managed to raise $500 for Operation Supply Drop by giving away a Reach shotgun, two plasma pistols, and an ODST helmet. We certainly hope to continue our work with them, and hopefully, make a bigger impact.

20180224_131916.jpg

It was a great event and we certainly hope to continue to group the community, and maybe one day get even more Spartans and Helljumpers to come join the party.
I certainly had a blast tagging along for a bit Sunday! Even though I was merely a marine I loved my first step to becoming a hell jumper!! ❤️

Again, thanks for the help gents, and welcome to the group.

Great Job Members for the Southern regiment. Way to represent and promote the 405th. I am glad you all had a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back