Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
I have created a Colonial Picture gallery here on the site. I am starting to populate it with pictures from past cons that I have done with you all. If you want to start adding pics from other conventions that would be great.

I just posted a few pictures I had saved to the Colonial album. I will be sure to take a lot of pictures this weekend at Katsucon and post them to the Colonial album. (y)

I just posted a few pictures I had saved to the Colonial album. I will be sure to take a lot of pictures this weekend at Katsucon and post them to the Colonial album. (y)

If you would do me a huge favor, and make sure to tag -who- it is in the pictures...we could use them in the future.

If you would do me a huge favor, and make sure to tag -who- it is in the pictures...we could use them in the future.
Sure thing! I am not sure how to tag when posting to the gallery, but I will tag whenever I post the Katsucon pictures in the Katsucon thread. Does anyone know how to tag when posting to the Gallery? It might be totally simple and I just missed it. I did put in the description of the photos who was in the photo if I knew the username of the member.

just no pleasing Zak aka Arma is their. Now he wants you to tag who is in the pictures. I mean really <LOL> Not sure Ashuraa we may have to send the regimental hitman out and deal with this tyrant. Let me go get my M6 Socum and I will take care of him as my job requires.

I posted a bunch of pics, but Idk how to tag people....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.