Project Hayabusa: V.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

agbates

First off I just want to say sorry for being absent for quite some time. Navy life is taking full advantage of all my spare time. I've definitely missed the community and am happy to say that I'm back. I've decided to come back with a little gift to those who still have a little "busa" in them. You're probably thinking "hey you already did this one", and I would have to say you are correct. I just so happened to get my hands on quite a few in game models from both halo 3 and halo reach. I didn't rip them of course but I plan on bringing them all to the community in HD glory. For this one I've got the base mesh all smoothed out for pep now I just have to add in all the details and unfold.

Also thought I would let everyone know that as more references become available for the Halo 4 MK VII Armor I will begin modeling those armor pieces as well.

Here's my progress so far, hope ya like.

FH-1.jpg

BH.jpg

That's EXTREMELY nice work! I may just have to use that if I ever decide to go working on another Mk VI suit. Nice to see you back and in the driving seat again.

I have pretty much *all* of the Halo 3 models if you'd like them (I have access to ripping), and I'm curious to know where and which Halo: Reach models you managed to get. Unless they're simply the Mk V files we've seen?

That's EXTREMELY nice work! I may just have to use that if I ever decide to go working on another Mk VI suit. Nice to see you back and in the driving seat again.

I have pretty much *all* of the Halo 3 models if you'd like them (I have access to ripping), and I'm curious to know where and which Halo: Reach models you managed to get. Unless they're simply the Mk V files we've seen?

Here's what I got for the reach files. This may be old news but just thought I'd show everyone.

reach.jpg

Oh yeah. What do you use to rip? I've been trying to use 3d ripper dx to rip bumblebee from war for cybertron so I can make a costume for the launch of fall of cybertron and haven't had any luck.

Agbates! You're back! Looks great so far.

How've you been?

Good man. Living the submariner's life. It's a tough job to have but I get to do some pretty cool stuff. I work on the 24 ballistic missiles we have on board, I'm the only enlisted rate in the entire military that gets to work on nuclear weapons and plus I get to do it at the bottom of the ocean. Its pretty crazy when you think about it. haha

Austin's back!! Good to see you again buddy. Sounds like things are well, living an interesting life.

-Matt

Good man. Living the submariner's life. It's a tough job to have but I get to do some pretty cool stuff. I work on the 24 ballistic missiles we have on board, I'm the only enlisted rate in the entire military that gets to work on nuclear weapons and plus I get to do it at the bottom of the ocean. Its pretty crazy when you think about it. haha

Oh, I guess it is just a tiny bit crazy. :p

Slightly, super off topic, did you ever finish that Halo Wars helmet you were working on?
And do you plan on making ALL of those pieces in the pic HD?

You've got a lot of work on your hands, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back