Question Concerning Armorsmith Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thane

Is there a way to fit the parts to the pages as opposed to having them overlapping without manually doing this? (like the option in Pepakura Viewer/Editor)

So far as I know there isn't. I completely agree. It's a pain in the butt to have manually rearrange all the parts after changing the scale. Hopefully Mr. Cavanaugh make this change in a future update.

Ah, gotcha. How do you export the single pepakura file out of ArmorSmith?

That's a good question. So far I have only imported single pep files into armor smith.. put them all on the mannequin, rotated and sized. Then once I'm happy I click on the 3d image of the file to see what the measurement is. Then I go back to the original pep file I had and open in Pepakura then scale it to the measurement I found.

I have added all my parts for my armor in Armorsmith. It has a great Component feature that allows you to import all parts and scale them as needed. You can pay for this with Paypal Armorsmith Designer

Chief118 - that link you provided is good and answers your question. Click the button "I want this" and then click the PayPall icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back