reach help please

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
i have been searching with the search bar but im not sure if what im looking for is just in a post or if the post was for the decals. so if someone can point me in the right direction, im looking for halo reach armor decals i know i saw them because we were trying to figure out what they said because they were blurry... Help

I don't have the link to the page(s) with them. Searching around and I can't find links or get a search to locate them even when I have the actual file names from the original content. Not wanting to re-open old wounds, but I know that when a couple long-standing individuals left the 405th they took down all their contributions or de-indexed them. If someone has saved bookmarks of those and can re-index them and re-post the links to those pages that would be great.

I do have a lot of the decal/sticker files saved on hard drive. If the original content/pages are gone I can re-post if the brass is okay with that.

Attachments

• 1721353887151.png
    1721353887151.png
    342 KB · Views: 47
I don't have the link to the page(s) with them. Searching around and I can't find links or get a search to locate them even when I have the actual file names from the original content. Not wanting to re-open old wounds, but I know that when a couple long-standing individuals left the 405th they took down all their contributions or de-indexed them. If someone has saved bookmarks of those and can re-index them and re-post the links to those pages that would be great.

I do have a lot of the decal/sticker files saved on hard drive. If the original content/pages are gone I can re-post if the brass is okay with that.
that one you have that says reach decals 3 i think those are the ones

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back