Reach Jun Build (Foam/fibreglass + custom undersuit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy (20).gif

OOOh WEeee lots of stuff has happened in the past 3 months.
Got possession of my house back in September, gutted and renovated the whole thing. There's still some stuff to do but its looking so good. Moved in and I've got back into the pepping groove.
IMG_20170624_100605.jpg IMG_20171014_173932.jpg
Before and After just to show you all something after such a long wait.

Ill post some pics later of the helmet I finished and guess what! Its way to freeking big. AGAIN. At least I'm consistent. Whaddya mean I'm not the actual size of a spartan.
I miss this website so much.

Last edited:
OOOh WEeee lots of stuff has happened in the past 3 months.
Got possession of my house back in September, gutted and renovated the whole thing. There's still some stuff to do but its looking so good. Moved in and I've got back into the pepping groove.
View attachment 251677 View attachment 251678
Before and After just to show you all something after such a long wait.

Ill post some pics later of the helmet I finished and guess what! Its way to freeking big. AGAIN. At least I'm consistent. Whaddya mean I'm not the actual size of a spartan.
I miss this website so much.
Haha, nice renovations! Much improved, I must say!

Can't wait to see what your helmet looks like, even if it is bobloheaddesh to a certain degree! :D

I take it you took Dirtdives class on 'how to pep a helmet a million times before you get it right'.
Sorry couldn't resist.

Actually, the class is called "How to pep a helmet a million times and not get it right" but just FYI, the class on "How to build a Wall to Keep Certain Canadians Out" is a huge success and all the students are getting A+s.

giphy-downsized (1).gif

Canadians are always up to something. LETS ALL HANG OUT. What a fun time It'll be. Seattle is only 12 hrs away.
Yeah, I've been there...I was born in South Carolina and ended up in Washington State by some crazy chance. That's about 5000 km worth of driving...*winces*
I'm glad I did, though!

Pfff...you think you guys are the troublemakers...MWAHAHAHA...I am the infamous troublemaker/3D modeler/Destiny/Halo/Titanfall/Fallout/Star Wars/Fanboy/Cosplayer who wreaks havoc derailing threads with useless information that nobody asked for or needed to know! ARE YOU SCARED NOWWWWWWWWWWW???

:lol:

mblackwell1002 Please, if obnoxious people scared me I wouldn't live so close to the USA. :rolleyes: you guys are fun.
Would you be surprised if I said i'm not as obnoxious in real life as I am on forum? :lol: I'm definitely not a serious person, but I am fairly calm...

Yeah, I think I can wholeheartedly say that everyone I've met on this site is really awesome, and the list just grows. I always love making new victi-errr....friends! I meant friends!!! ;)

That said, if everyone wants to get together sometime, I would totally be game. Granted, it would take some planning, but it would be worth it. We could also do game nights, as that tends to be easier than driving 12 hours to meet with people.

Wait...what! Man, next time you come to Seattle, let Duke and I know...We live in relative proximity to each other and could totally meet up for some cosplay shenanigans.

I go down for Kings of War tournaments more often than other stuff. Definitely could make a 405th themed detour though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back