Reach ODST build 2.0

Arcane

After a year, I've decided to improve my build that I made for San Diego Comic Con. I'm keeping the Helmet, gauntlets, thighs, and chest piece, while the rest is being remade or completely redone.
First I dropped the halo 3 odst torso armor as it was too bulky and didn't really look that great. I replaced it with a tactical vest I got on Amazon, and then I added a few parts from the Reach marine torso armor.
1000010129.jpg

The ab piece, butt piece, knees, shins, foot guards are made from the andrewDFT templates. So far I've found those to be the best instructionsView attachment 350411 as in my opinion the video series is easier to follow than the printouts from the armory.
1000010132.jpg

1000010131.jpg
1000010130.jpg

I wasn't satisfied with the size or accuracy of both of my shoulder pieces, so I remade both of them. For the ODST piece, I made it slightly larger and added a few details to make it more like the Reach armor. I couldn't find a different foam unfold of the ODST sharpshooter shoulder, so I unfolded the game model in pepakura and created my own template.
1000010116.jpg

1000010133.jpg

I'm currently trying to print the ODST UA and CNM modules from Reach on my resin printer, and after that I'll try to print the combat knife, flashbangs, and the DMR if I can.

For the undersuit, I've switched from the black sweatshirt I was using to a black windbreaker. The windbreaker has a better looking texture and extends up to the neck, which covers the skin between my shirt and the balaclava that used to be covered by the old foam chest armor. I've swapped out the old boots for a pair of black shoes as well

lookg great(y) ! What works well is black latex milk with foam, for example simply on the elbows.;)
I'm currently finishing my elbows, tomorrow I'll post it on my Halo Infinite post. You can take a look. (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back