Regiment poll - should NSW Squadron have a booth at Sydney Supanova?

Would you be interested in helping support/fund a booth for Sydney Supanova 2018?

• I am not interested/not interested in assisting the booth.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Good evening all,

There have been a few discussions lately as to whether we should have an official presence at Sydney Supanova this year. Our first official presence (booth) at any convention began at RTXAU 2016, and we have not had one since. I would like to ask our members, if they would be interested in helping manage and operate a 405th booth at SydNova.

Please be advised - this would likely be funded by Squadron/Regiment members only, and would be a booth no larger than 3m x 6m. Additionally, we would need assistance from community members in displaying props and costume related materials at this booth.

Please leave your thoughts below, or by interacting with the poll. Thanks all!

Really hyped for this to go ahead! if it wasn't for the rtx booth I probably wouldn't have joined up, really want to pay it forward so to speak.

I know I'm new, but I think having a booth would be a great idea, to get more people interested in the game, cosplay / armor making and family of the 405th. I would be interested to help

Hello Jon 741 , this is an example of why it is a good idea to double check the date of the last post in a thread, if not the date of the original post as well. This thread is from March of 2018, over a year ago, and the poll on having a booth at this event ended in April of 2018, also over a year ago. If you are interested in exploring the option of having a booth at other events, or even creating a standard "Con Kit" or modular booth display that could be moved around to different events, I'm sure that is something that Sierra 107 and other members of your Regiment's Command Staff would happily discuss, it will probably be better suited to a new thread, rather than bringing up a topic that has been done for over a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back