Sci-Fi Valley Con Lodging

Status
Not open for further replies.

MepeS11

If anyone is coming down for Sci-Fi Valley Con in Altoona in June and needs somewhere to stay, please contact serenko3 or myself! I believe we have others staying with us already, but we have plenty of room and plenty of room/supplies/tools to work on armor as well!!

We are also 10-15 mins from a Wal*Mart, Michaels, and a JoAnns...Plus numerous restaurants!! We also have 2 pizza places that deliver and a few that don't that are really close and a Dollar General and Sheetz the next town over!!

Thank you for your generosity. I'll be at VC only for Sunday. I'm leaving Brooklyn Sat night and getting in the area at around 2am. Any cheap motels in the area?

Thank you for your generosity. I'll be at VC only for Sunday. I'm leaving Brooklyn Sat night and getting in the area at around 2am. Any cheap motels in the area?

There are tons motels in the area, I'm not sure which ones are cheap, but search hotels in Altoona, Pa or Hollidaysburg, Pa (Which is still super close to the convention, prob even closer than some motels in Altoona). Your still welcome to stay with us, even if getting in at 2am, we will either prob just be getting home or still awake fixing stuff lol

If you still have room.......but, I'm bringing my kids.....3 of them. We have time so lets see how everything plays out.

If you still have room.......but, I'm bringing my kids.....3 of them. We have time so lets see how everything plays out.

We have a whole downstairs and probably my daughter's room as well, we have a cot too, if your kids wouldn't mind sleeping in sleeping bags, or an air mattress there is plenty of room!!! Your always more than welcome!! Pm me and I'll get you my cell #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back