Shark Face ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.

penutbuttrbandt

After receiving one of Seans amazing dutch helmets with the mirrored red visor I knew instantly what I wanted to do with it. I went ahead and threw it together now I just need to repaint the rest of my suit to match. enjoy
GEDC0165.jpg

GEDC0164.jpg

GEDC0163.jpg

I just taped the visor off, then hand drew the teeth on the tape. After that I trimmed the teeth out of the tape and just painted it with white acrylic paint. Took quite a few coats to cover.

I do enjoy rooster teethe stuff, but I just thought it looked badass. No I just painted it up. It's one of Sean Bradley's Dutch ODST helmets.

Awesome! Great job on the teeth. After seeing this helmet. I want to make one of those, plus i already got a spare Odst helmet. Now I just need to get the red visor.

YES. I've always liked a good sci-fi/WWII mash-up, you should throw a pin-up girl emblem or some bomb tallies on your shoulder piece or something. I've done a preliminary helmet design with the same idea, but I confined the teeth to the solid, recessed areas around the visor on not the translucent material itself.

That looks awesome! Just like the one from RvB!

EDIT: Saw it on the activity stream, didn't realise it had been necro'd. My bad. Still a nice helmet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back