Some Technical Difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunkyJuice

Hey guys, I was hoping someone could help me out. I just signed up a couple days ago. so far I have my assault riffle and helmet pepped. I'm so happy with how they look. anyway, I cant seem to figure out how to use my armor status image as my signature or how to post a picture in my posts. i want to ask it my helmet looks to big for my head,but I don't have a pic to show. If anyone can help me, It would be so greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

JunkyJuice said:
Hey guys, I was hoping someone could help me out. I just signed up a couple days ago. so far I have my assault riffle and helmet pepped. I'm so happy with how they look. anyway, I cant seem to figure out how to use my armor status image as my signature or how to post a picture in my posts. i want to ask it my helmet looks to big for my head,but I don't have a pic to show. If anyone can help me, It would be so greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

For pictures, upload the image to Photobucket.com or imageshack.com, then in your post, copypaste the url, and surround the url with [ /img] tags, like this:

[code][img]image url here[/code]

As for your armor status, use the search bar, and you'll find the topic that has them (I think).

Last edited by a moderator:
ImaGonnaGetYou said:
For pictures, upload the image to Photobucket.com or imageshack.com, then in your post, copypaste the url, and surround the url with [ /img] tags, like this:

[code][img]image url here[/code]

As for your armor status, use the search bar, and you'll find the topic that has them (I think).

Got it. Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back