Somebody Hacked The Costuming Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, like many of the members, am glad to see the mods taking legal action.

These people are just pathetic, and I'm sure this wont be the last time we seem causing trouble

begun the file wars have...

offtopicyoda.jpg

I sense the last of them, we have not seen...

halo is gay in the buthole said:
I didn't know how serious some people took halo

hahahaa ok so you join a halo costuming site an don't think there are people that take halo seriously? lol

this site itself should be proof enough that people take halo seriously. seriously enough that they make halo armor perhaps? lol

9u9;;

an project, love it! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Project003 said:
begun the file wars have...

offtopicyoda.jpg

I sense the last of them, we have not seen...

But master, of those we have seen ...

8591-23933.gif

which were they? Apprentice's ... or master's themselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
man that fox guy is got to be some one who broke out of a nutty house or some thing. BTW is the wiki up yet? if not are all the odst files in the new 405th file base?

PS if fox some how reads this your a moron, you do know that there are lots of active U.S. military members here and are not afraid of kicking your ass so ya your the biggest retard I've ever Seen in my life(other then the drooling kid that live next to me)

Ok... so the ridiculousness of this entire endeavor has been run into the ground the by someone claiming to be part of a group of people, of which that group claims they are not affiliated with the person who claims to be the leader, who's girlfriend claims they are not involved at all while claiming that its a lot of other people doing the nasty business....

The folks involved have taken the matter seriously, we have chosen to take the appropriate legal steps to protecting our families and our investments. That said, this thread will be locked as there is no need to continue to kick these folks while they are down, I will let the law take over.

If you have anything pertinent to add, please Private Message me the information, I ASSURE you I will take it seriously and forward the information to the appropriate individual or agency.

Closed.

~Walter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back