Southern Regiment RCO stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Good morning, Southern!

As I'm sure all of you know, your RCO, BMP Props has been stretched in about 6 million different directions with real life work and an exciting explosion in prop business for the last little while. He has decided that in the best interests of the Regiment, it is time for him to step aside and let someone else take the wheel so he can concentrate on all that is on his plate and still have time left to enjoy getting out in gear with all of you.

Bryan has been and will continue to be a large part of our community here so don't think we're losing him. He's just doing what is right for the Regiment and to get a little more balance in the demands on his time. I and the rest of us on Division very much appreciate all of Bryan's efforts on behalf of the Regiment and look forward to a less stretched thin Bryan in the future!

I'm sure that Bryan will pop in with a few words when he has a spare moment. We'll get the ball rolling for an election starting on Monday beginning with nominations. If anyone has an interest but is unsure of what duties you'll need to do, please don't hesitate to contact me this weekend!

Thank you Bryan!

Thank you, FANGS.

She pretty much summed it up haha. I'm not a wordsmith, so thanks for a great run as RCO. This was my decision alone, I love the community and making Halo props but I'm just too busy to be in charge. I feel as if there's more I could and should be doing for the regiment but there's probably someone out there that can handle things in a more timely manner. I will still be an active member of the Halo cosplay community and look forward to helping the regiment grow any way I can.
Having said that, I will vote but I will not be nominating a new candidate. I feel as if the community needs to make this decision on their own, I don't want anyone to just go with the flow on this.
Thanks again, Spartans and Helljumpers. Much love. -Bryan

Bryan thank you for your service and contributions to the Regiment and the Halo Props community.

I will be willing to support or follow anyone of the 405th members as well as the southern regiment. As I said before the entire 405th is like a family to me, I hate when we argue or one of us leaves, one member's suffering is my suffering. If there is anything anyone needs, I will do my best to help. Whoever we decide to step up I will follow and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back